Saturday, December 26, 2009

grape salad

this is one of my favorite recipes. I get asked for the recipe almost every time i make it. my mom got this recipe years ago and i make it all the time. it can be used as a side, or a dessert. it is great at potlucks.
Grape Salad
3 Lbs. red seedless grapes, washed, plucked from stems and dried
8 oz. cream cheese softened
8 oz. sour cream
1/4- 1/2 C. sifted powdered sugar, i like somewhere in between
2 tsp. vanilla
with a hand mixer cream together all ingredients except grapes until smooth.
fold the cream mixture over the dry grapes. serve. refrigerate.
i am often asked if you can make it the night before. i always eat it the next day but i just think it is better fresh.
my friend calls them frosting grapes, they are so yummy! and as usual my picture does not do it justice!

3 comments:

  1. Kelly just do to your dashboard and click on customize then add a gadget and scroll down and find labels and add it. Then at the end of your post on the lower right just type in the label you want and as long as you have a post with that label it will always show. I hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot about this recipe! I love this stuff. I am going to make it this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sharing your sacred grape salad recipe? Ever time I take this somewhere it is the hit of the party!

    ReplyDelete