Tuesday, June 9, 2009

taco salad

1 or 1 1/2 lbs. of ground beef or turkey (depending on how many you are feeding)
1 packet taco seasoning
1 15 oz. can kidney beans, undrained ( i like black beans too)
1 10 oz. can rotel* tomatoes ( or diced tomatoes with green chilies)
lettuce
shredded cheese
sour cream
salsa
guacamole
tortilla chips
brown ground beef and drain fat. add taco seasoning, beans, and tomatoes. simmer for 10 min. to let flavors blend.
serve over lettuce and garnish with whatever toppings you like.
recipe from killthegluten.blogspot.com one of my favorite salads and sites. can also be used in corn tortillas for burritos
made this last night with turkey it was really good!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to review your recipes....I have a sister in law that has celiacs disease and a friend who has 3 children that are gluten intolerant THANKS for commenting so I could experience your blog now I will be able to direct them to your site .

    ReplyDelete