Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Menu

i might try something new. listing my menu for the week. i thought it might be helpful to any readers i might have (please leave a comment if you visit) and might be helpful to me when i am looking for something to make for dinner. not listed by certain days i see what i feel like in the morning or how much time i have that night.
Posse Stew
chicken cordon bleu sandwiches/green bean casserole
Pad Thai
tuscan tomato soup/ grilled cheese sandwiches
layered enchiladas
i usually just do 5 meals for the week and we eat easy stuff on the weekends except sunday when it is a toss up what i make. this week is just roast, carrots and potatoes.
i will post pictures and recipes as i make them. we'll see how this goes!

7 comments:

  1. Yay for menu planning. Definitely something that I NEED to do, so we at least know what to eat. I'm really excited to see more of your gluten free recipes, it really interests me and I'd love to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know! I don't think it would be weird at all, even if these were all gluten free:-) Maybe because I usually eat anything, but I've been looking at a lot of gluten free recipes and I really want to try them. I'll let you know how it goes!! And if you need any other info about UVU for Caleb, let me know, I'd be glad to help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always on the lookout for easy, healthy recipes, so yay for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey kelly i am a regular reader, I am also thinking of starting a food blog about diabetes since I have really been trying to cook diabetic meals lately. I've noticed a lot of those recipes seem to be gluten free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep Posting!!! I would love to see your menus. Any ideas are always helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for meal planning! I'd love to see your Pad Thai recipe...

    ReplyDelete