Friday, February 13, 2009

spinach, onion scramble

this is one of my favorite things to eat, not just for breakfast. scrambles are easy to make and very versatile. my favorite is eggs, spinach and onions but you could add ham or tomatoes or anything you want. i just whisk 2 eggs with a little milk, add in chopped baby leaf spinach and a little chopped onion. scramble in a greased skillet. sprinkle a little cheese on top.serve.
eggs are a good gluten free option, when i can't find anything else to eat i make an egg sandwich or make a scramble. they are a good source of protein but need to be eaten in moderation. omelets are also good but this is much easier.

1 comment:

  1. MMMM! that's a good idea! I made some eggs with cheese this morning for my kids. They love eggs! Once I added mushrooms and green onions but they didn't like the mushrooms and just picked it out. I'll try adding some spinich and onions next time. Maybe ham. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete